Chittering Springs is less than an hour’s drive from Perth and only 25 minutes to Midland. It is also only 40 minutes from Joondalup and the airport, making it ideal for fly-in, fly-out workers and regular travellers.
Just minutes from Bullsbrook and Bindoon, Chittering Springs is a growing community, set in rolling countryside, near the Swan Valley.
Chittering Springs is ideal for people who want a country lifestyle within easy reach to the city.
- Drive north on Great Northern Highway, past the Brand Highway turn-off.
- Continue north on the Great Northern Highway for 6 km.
- After 6 km turn right into Maddern Road (there are directional signs to Chittering Springs at this turn-off).
- Drive down Maddern Road for 2 km.
- Turn right at the T-junction and, after about 100 metres, turn left into Wisteria Way (there is a directional sign at this corner).
- You have now arrived at Chittering Springs and can collect a site plan, price list, and brochure from the brochure box on the sales point sign.
Tony Manners of National Realty is on site Saturday and Sunday between 2 to 4 pm by the sales point sign on Wisteria Way.